Wednesday, September 21, 2005

45,000...

Recently (not sure when exactly), while I was busy being neglectful of this blog, my stat counter quietly and without fanfare passed 45,000 hits. Ah, it was a surreal moment. I just sat here staring blankly at my computer screen while I silently toasted all of you lovely people (this was, of course, after I had a brief childish moment of giddy delight). After my silent toast, I put my feet up on my desk and marveled at how I somehow managed to rack up over 45,000 hits without having to stand on my head, post salacious pictures of myself, beg, borrow or steal (hell, my personal blog only has about 9,000 hits and it's been around a lot longer but then again who really wants to read about all that boring everyday stuff anyway, it's the sex stuff we covet). So I've come to the conclusion that you all rock hard.

And while I'm talking about stat counters, my most popular search phrase continues to be... "Cocksucking 101" (which always makes me wonder, are people searching because they read the post previously and they're trying to find their way back to my blog OR are there people out there really searching for a class on cocksucking? Hmm). Followed by the obvious... "salacious". And recently... "face down, ass up" has been getting a lot of play. But my favorite by far, is "fuck me like a vicious beast" (which led them to this post... Sexuality can be a vicious beast... and I giggled over that one and not in a bad way (at all) because if you've ever been fucked like a vicious beast you'll know just how enjoyable -- scratching, biting, deliciously toe curling -- it can be. Mmm).

So for those of you that landed here from a random search, from a link on another blog, from Fleshbot or just however you got here... thanks!

Posted by SD at 8:49 AM

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:47 AM, September 21, 2005  
    Congrats on 45,000. You should really teach a class on cocksucking, such fun.
  2. Blogger Aragorn posted at 7:05 PM, September 21, 2005  
    And those who are here on a very regular basis ... cheers too ;-). Lovely and congrats SD! (a tip, turn the references in this post to links ... they are SO worth it !!!!).
    Hugs - A
  3. Blogger stultorum posted at 9:29 AM, September 22, 2005  
    This is the first that i post a comment on your blog, but i am a regular visitor and a fan of you.

    A fan from México.
  4. Blogger SD posted at 5:22 PM, September 27, 2005  
    comadose... Thank you and you're right, it'd definitely be fun!


    aragorn... Yes, my regulars are the sexiest... no question. And I turned the references into links like you suggested, thanks!


    stultorum... I've always wanted to go to Mexico ;) Thanks you for speaking up and for always coming back!


    Jeff... Thank you, darling. And yes, I'm okay. How are you? It appears that you're better if I'm reading your blog correctly. If I'm right, I'm happy you two worked it out.


    emeraldeyes... I'm thinking about it ;) As far as who's? Well, there's a certain cock out there I wouldn't mind getting my mouth on...


    Thanks again... all of you!!

Post a Comment

« Home