Friday, February 17, 2006

Guilty Pleasures? Me? Why, I never...

The scrumptiously sexy Sasha tagged me with this "Guilty Pleasures" meme, and though I rarely admit feeling guilty over anything, for her, I shall confess my sins (or five of them, anyway).

So without further ado, five of SD's most "Guilty Pleasures", in no particular order...

Midori
: I adore the stuff in anything, everything, all things. I might just pour it into my coffee, but I'd probably get some funny looks if I tried. If you pour a bit of Midori into my drink, I'll be your most loyal of subjects (maybe), but if you make me a Midori Sour, I'll be your slave (most likely).

Maraschino cherries: Don't ask why because honestly, I couldn't tell you, I just love the things. They're so sweet and good and yummy and mmm. Sigh, now I want one, and if it happened to be wedged between his lips, well, I'd be in heaven.

My fingers: Do I really have to explain why? Oh alright. I'm a big (huge) fan of vibrators and back massagers and hell, shower heads, if it has the potential to make me come, I wholeheartedly support it, but sometimes there's nothing more potent than my own fingers to get the job done. They're like magic, I tell you.

My Cell Phone: Shameful, I know but I love to talk. Seriously, I almost never shut-up, and if I didn't have my cell phone what on earth would I do when one of my many scattered thoughts floats through my mind and I have the need to tell someone right away? Oh, I can't imagine it. LOL.

Candles: I'm obsessed with them. I have them everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. Almost any scent will do, but my absolute favorite is Clean Cotton from Yankee Candle Company, it smells delicious, like fresh, clean clothes. Okay, it's a bit weird, but I never professed to be completely normal, did I?

I have a ton more to be sure, but a girl can't give away all her guilty pleasures, can she?

As for tagging, I never do it, but you're all free to confess some of your guilty pleasures if you wish to. And if you do, let me know because I'm the curious sort, you know.

Posted by SD at 1:12 PM

6 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:24 PM, February 17, 2006  
    Thanks, Babe!

    I have a silly question..what is Midori??
  2. Blogger SD posted at 1:31 PM, February 17, 2006  
    Now Sashs, you are a bartender, yes? And you don't know what Midori is? Shameful. LOL.

    But just for you, Midori, and many of the glorious ways you can consume it.

    And you're welcome, sweetheart!
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:51 AM, February 19, 2006  
    OK. We just have Melon Liquer. LOL Never heard of Midori. LOL Maybe cuz I'm Canadian???
  4. Blogger SD posted at 11:48 AM, February 19, 2006  
    Sasha--It pretty much amounts to the same thing (*wink*). But seriously, you should try a Midori Sour if you can locate some Midori, tthey're so incredibly yummy.

    BareLace--You, sweetness, are most certainly NOT crazy! There was such a post last night, but it does not appear to be here today. Shrug. I don't know? If I'd saved it, I'd repost it, but I didn't. So no worries, you are most certainly not a flake.

    SD
  5. Blogger I'm not here. posted at 1:36 PM, February 19, 2006  
    That has to be my favorite candle scent!
    Smells wonderful. :o)
  6. Blogger James Scolari posted at 5:23 PM, February 20, 2006  
    "...a girl can't give away all her guilty pleasures, can she?"

    surely not all at once, anyway... draw them out, make us ache with longing before you turn your next page...

Post a Comment

« Home