Saturday, March 18, 2006

In honor of...

... Jeff’s "Poetry Slam Thursday" (Oh, I know, it isn’t Thursday, but I’m exercising my flare for being fashionably late), I wrote some haiku’s (cause honestly, that’s about the only kind of poetry I write somewhat decently) for you. Well, not you specifically, but rather for him specifically, but you get my point, yes? Anyhow, enjoy...

Fingers, lips, tongue, cock.
On me. In me. All of me.
Completely. I’m yours.


~*~

Velvet cuddles steel,
Tightly; a warm, wet embrace.
Us. Melding. Melting.

~*~

Lips; soft and gentle.
Skimming across fevered flesh.
Mine. Yours. Ours. Blending.

~*~

My heart longs for you.
All of you. Mind. Body. Soul.
Does yours long for me?


~*~

Touch, taste, take, love. Me.
Make me yours. Infinitely.
You are all I want.

Posted by SD at 7:14 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger SD posted at 7:07 AM, March 20, 2006  
    Oooh, Jeff, that is cool! And you're right, there is nothing quite like hearing it spoken. I still need to do that thing for you--I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get it done! Thank you, sweets, I'm happy you enjoyed them!!

    I thank you, darling Nina, and am honored and humbled to have such lovely praise from such a gifted woman.

    *Kisses* to you both!
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at 12:05 AM, March 21, 2006  
    I love your haiku
  3. Blogger SD posted at 9:22 PM, March 21, 2006  
    Dane, thank you, darling.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:06 AM, March 24, 2006  
    Beautiful comments
    Stolen by one Samantha
    Very sad, really.

    Proof:
    http://adultfriendfinder.com/blog/56137/post_276646.html?highid=50285270_29914

Post a Comment

« Home