Sunday, February 26, 2006

Do You...

Well, darlings, since I'm still feeling ridiculously unsexy, but thankfully, only mildly bitchy at the moment, I'm going to pull out another oldie but goodie from the archives of my salacious mind. I can't clearly recall when I wrote this one, but it certainly wasn't recent. It was, of course, for him because, well, he makes me crazy, but in a good way.

And I wanted to say a special thanks to
Jeff for the lovely e-mail he sent me about my last post. You know how much I value your opinion, my friend, and I am honored and humbled that my writing touches you in some way. Sincerely, I am. {Even if it didn't include 5 women (hee hee, *wink*)}. Mmmwwwaaahhh!

Do You

Water – hot and steamy – beats softly against my heated flesh, running in tiny rivulets down over my breasts and my belly before drifting lower to disappear between my thighs.

I’m alone and I’m aching, needing, wanting... you. Your lips, your teeth, your tongue, your fingers, your cock – all of you – on me, in me. Now. Tonight.

I close my eyes and you’re there, in my mind, kneeling before me. The water from the shower makes your skin glisten and the image of you – wet, naked, kneeling before me – is so deliciously arousing that my insides involuntarily clutch in anticipation.

God, I want you. Do you have any idea how much?

I lean back, pressing my back firmly against the cool tiles and slide my hand between my legs, curving my fingers up to slide them back and forth between my soft wet lips. I lift my leg and brace it on the edge of the tub, imagining it draped over your shoulder, my toes curling into the smooth wet skin of your back as you lean forward to trace the line of my pussy with the flat of your tongue.

I press my fingers inside my aching pussy – wanting so badly for it to be your fingers pressing into me – and slowly begin to fuck myself.

Behind my closed lids, I can still see you, your head buried between my thighs, your tongue sliding up over my clit, your fingers pressed deep inside me.

God, you make me want. Do you have any idea the things you make me feel?

I arch my back and push my hips down hard against my hand, pushing my fingers – your fingers – deep, deep inside and press my thumb – your tongue – roughly against my throbbing clit.

Fuck, it feels good – my fingers (your fingers) sliding hard and fast, in and out of me, over and over again... my thumb (your tongue) dragging, pressing, flicking mercilessly across my clit – I’m going to cum.

God, do you have any idea how many times you’ve made me cum?

I drop my head forward, curl my toes instinctively against the hard lip of the tub and spread my free hand against the wall to brace myself as the orgasm, potently sweet, slowly rolls through me.

Posted by SD at 6:12 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger SD posted at 9:54 PM, February 27, 2006  
    Ah, tit for tat, eh? TEASE!

    And yes, sweet Nina, I most certainly have...

Post a Comment

« Home