Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It's all about ME!

I was going to do a post about G-Spot injections because I heard this interesting debate about them on the radio this morning, and I was curious how other women (and men) felt about the procedure, but I think I'll save that for when I'm feeling a bit more inspired.

But in the meantime, I invite you to join me over at Aragorn and Orchid's blog, where I've lovingly decided to hang my hat for a spell.

Enjoy, and make sure you give them some love, they deserve it.

And if you'd like to be interviewed as well, let Aragorn know and I'm certain he'll accommodate you. Go ahead, try it, you'll like it.

Posted by SD at 7:30 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 12:11 PM, February 28, 2006  
    So, so sweet. I truly enjoyed editing this conversation ... ! XoXoX
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:37 PM, February 28, 2006  
    Just read your interview and I love it.

    Jen
  3. Blogger SD posted at 12:55 PM, February 28, 2006  
    And I enjoyed having it, Aragorn. Immensely. Thank you.

    Jen... Thank you so very much, I'm happy you enjoyed it. Sincerely.

    Xo,
    SD
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:38 PM, February 28, 2006  
    You're very welcome. Love your blog, sweetie. Thanks for the link. I'll be putting up a permanent one for you.
  5. Blogger SD posted at 11:20 AM, March 01, 2006  
    You're welcome, Piper, and thank you again (*smile*).

    Awww, Jeff, you're too sweet to me! Thank you, my friend.

    And I will, it just requires some research on my part because before the radio interview I wasn't too familiar with the procedure, but I'm on it (promise).

    Xo,
    SD
  6. Blogger Sasha White posted at 3:25 PM, March 01, 2006  
    I'll try anything once. This is the perfect excuse to make myself known over there since I been lurking for a while. LOL
  7. Blogger figleaf posted at 9:55 PM, March 01, 2006  
    If you're thinking about g-spot injections you might like Susie Bright's discussion of g-spot mania.

    Take care, SD.

    figleaf
  8. Blogger Aragorn posted at 12:25 PM, March 02, 2006  
    Glad you liked it all. Beautiful responses both here and on sexty9ways ! Thanks. I can assure you, the pleasure of chatting so freely and openly with SD was all mine !

    Sasha, you mean you have been lurking over at sexty9ways ... ? If so, pick up the challenge, and get interviewed ... ;-) Would LOVE to get to know you as well (after all the lurking on your site ...)

    Thanks again SD. Big hug - A

Post a Comment

« Home