Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Walking through your Zen garden


To take that first unconfident step toward you, and with the butterflies fluttering wildly in my tummy, our eyes meet, lock. And with the brilliant blue of yours soothing the vivid green of mine, I take the next step.

To step into the circle of your arms, our bodies pressing together as we lean forward for that oft-awkward, oft-fumbly first meeting of lips and tongues.

To feel your fingers press into my skin as the kiss intensifies, wanting you to want me to the point that you have no choice but to rush me into the nearest airport restroom because you can't keep your hands off me, and with my skirt hiked up around my waist and my panties caught around my knees, you gloriously fuck me fast and furious in the rearmost stall.

And spending an afternoon under the radiant sun, sharing a picnic with you at the creek on the road to your home sounds so lovely.

To be able to run my fingers through your hair and over your skin, learning you as your mouth explores my body, learning me. Lips nuzzling. Teeth nipping. Tongue soothing.

And yes, tasting myself mixed with your own taste when we next kiss would be exquisite.

To feel your flesh slide over mine as you move up my body, your lips finding mine, our fingers lacing and our eyes locking as you press into me again, slowly this time--filling me, taking me, melting me...

Posted by SD at 8:24 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 12:04 PM, March 08, 2006  
    Lovely SD ! A kiss tasting both of your juices is SO erotic ... bliss. Beautiful tender words ... - A
  2. Blogger vatum & vixen posted at 12:19 PM, March 10, 2006  
    Zen discovery, of course Braille is the language of choice, is the most fun of all!
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:10 PM, March 10, 2006  
    Wow! Just...wow!
  4. Blogger SD posted at 9:37 PM, March 10, 2006  
    Aragorn... As always, thank you for the lovely compliment.

    Freya... Thank you. And it is lovely because he's lovely and he makes me feel lovely.

    Sweet Nina... As are you, darling. Thank you. Sincerely.

    v&v... Braille, huh? Thanks. And I have to say, I'm loving the whole fruit thing you've got going on--first peaches, now bananas--Yummy!

    Jeff, my friend... I've already expressed how I feel privately, but your comment meant so much to me, thank you.

    Piper... Awww, thank you--I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Post a Comment

« Home