Sunday, March 12, 2006

Thinking of You.

Since SD is feeling a few steps past death at the moment, I’ve decided to dig back into the archives of my salacious mind once more. I have no idea when I wrote this, it was a while back. And it was, of course, written for Dane because I love him, and I want him, and well, he was occupying my mind long before we decided to share it with all of you.

Thinking of you

The room is quiet and dark as I lay back against the cotton sheets covering my bed. And the soft material feels heavenly against my naked flesh.

I've been thinking about you again.

I bring my knees up, spreading my thighs, and the cool air wafting through the room fans across my pussy. Mmm, it feels good. I'm already wet and aching, my body straining for release.

I know this is insane, these things I feel for you, but I can't stop it.

I run my hands down over my breasts, capturing their weight in my palms while I begin to roll my nipples roughly between my fingers.

I close my eyes and imagine your hands there, touching me. God, I want you to touch me.

I skim one hand down over my belly and slide it unabashedly between my parted thighs, running my fingers over the swollen lips of my pussy.

Fuck.

I slide my other hand down to join the one already playing between my thighs, and deliberately spread my outer lips, exposing the silky pink flesh hidden underneath.

It's burning for you--your hands, your mouth, your cock.

I drag a finger down between the glistening pink petals, and press it into me.

Oh God.

I press another, and then another finger inside, and begin to thrust them, softly at first and then faster, harder, in and out of me, my thumb coming up to tease my clit.

Oh fuck me, I want it to be your fingers there, inside me, fucking me.

This need for you consumes me. I long to see your lovely cock, hot and hard in your hand, stroking yourself as I masturbate for you.

Oh, I'm so close. I can feel it.

I press my thumb down hard against my clit, digging into the sensitive flesh, and arch my hips, pushing my fingers deep, deep inside me.

Oh yes, that's it. I squeeze my eyelids tightly together, and bite my lip to muffle the sound of my moaning.

Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, and I want you to cum with me. I can see you there behind my closed lids, kneeling between my thighs. Your hand is fisted tightly around your cock, milking it until your cum jets out in steady streams, landing across the smooth skin of my belly.

Yes. God, yes.

I feel my inner walls lock tightly around my fingers, pulling them deeper inside me as I cum.

For you.

Posted by SD at 7:01 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Aragorn posted at 7:08 AM, March 15, 2006  
    Old or new words dear SD, they are always equally luscious, inviting and playing my deepest erotic imagination ... You just have that ability ... Beautiful. Thanks ! - A

Post a Comment

« Home