Thursday, March 02, 2006

You wanna stick what? Where?

NOTE: I don't think this is exactly what you were thinking of Jeff, but this was where I was going the other day. For anyone that's looking for a wonderful post on g-spots in general, check out Susie Bright's post here. Thank you figleaf, for pointing me in that direction.

[...February 28, 2006 -- The shocking new sex procedure that has women gasping.

THIS is one plastic surgery you won't be able to point out during red-carpet arrivals. Forget the lip injections and the breast implants; the hottest place for stars to get shot up with collagen this year is ... the G spot. That elusive female pleasure point - whose very existence was the subject of medical debate for years, and continues to confound many a well-intentioned man - is the pet project of Dr. David Matlock, Beverly Hills OB-GYN, laser surgeon and passionate defender of a woman's right to orgasms.


Lots of them...]

Click here to read the rest of the article.


The "G-Shot"? Nuh uh!

Seriously ladies (and gents who are intrigued by this procedure), having some doctor stick a needle (a needle for good god sake) and inject collagen into your (or your lovers) tender bits in the name of pleasure is just silly.

Why, when there are so many other creative and natural ways to reach orgasm, would anyone even consider it?

Maybe it's because you feel you're one of those women who just can't seem to reach orgasm or if you do, it's such a finger-breaking, battery-killing event it hardly seems worth it?

I used to be one of those women who felt that way, and I completely understand the frustration, but as frustrating as trying to bring myself to orgasm used to be for me (and forget about my lovers, it would be a cold day in hell before any of them could get me off), I would never consider letting anyone inject my g-spot with anything just to make it easier on myself (or my lovers).

Why? You ask.

Well, to my way of thinking, it's just not natural and more than a bit masochistic. And honestly, for me, setting yourself up for fool proof, all hits--no misses sexual gratification takes the fun out of the many yummy ways there are to achieve orgasm.

But SD, didn't you hear me? I can't come, I just can't.

Oh, yes, you can. And if you believe you can, you will.

There are a multitude of women who have this crazy misconception that they're somehow broken or that their equipment isn't quite up to par and they're just not built for pleasure. And for those women who feel that sexually, they're not all there, this procedure more than likely sounds like some kind of saving grace. But I don't see it that way.

Women, in their many wonderful shapes and forms, can all reach orgasm without taking such drastic measures to get there. And, in my opinion, those who still feel they can't, just aren't comfortable enough yet with their sexuality to get where they want to go. I wasn't, and it was a rough and at times, disheartening ride to the finish line, but now that I'm there, I'm glad I never threw in the towel. Look at all the wonderful things I would have missed. In the end, all I had to do was learn to be comfortable with my body and embrace the pleasure I can give myself. And once you get there, it's incredibly easy to teach your partner what it is that makes your toes curl, your eyes roll, your stomach clutch and your pussy pulse. See, easy as pie.

As for the illustrious g-spot orgasm--personally, I've never had one, and because I love experiencing new sensations, I can only hope that the Gods of sexual pleasure decide to smile down on me one of these days, but if they don't, I'll just have to live with my kickass, eye-rolling clitoral orgasms. Oh, the torture.

I don't expect everyone or well, anyone for that matter, to agree with me, but whether you do or you don't, I'd love to hear your two cents on the "G Shot.

Posted by SD at 12:09 PM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Some Woman posted at 7:03 PM, March 02, 2006  
    Ha ha. I read about that. But since it's not even permanent.... I guess you wouldn't think much of my considering getting my hood pierced. :-)
  2. Blogger SD posted at 8:52 PM, March 02, 2006  
    On the contrary, Sem, getting your hood pireced makes more sense to me than getting your g spot puffed up with collagen. Odd, I know, but it does.
  3. Blogger Aragorn posted at 1:40 PM, March 04, 2006  
    Fascinating from many points of view, the desire to manipulate one’s body, the fixation on G-Spot orgasm, the money ... Intriguing. From my experience, G-Spot orgasms seldom come alone. It seems a woman generally needs it combined with clitoral stimulation and oftentimes she can’t even for sure say which one lead her to the actual orgasm ... The greatest skill in the art of love-making is to read your partner’s body and body signals, silent or spoken ... Nice post dear ! - A
  4. Blogger H posted at 2:25 AM, March 05, 2006  
    Hmm, I'd have to read a bit more than just that to know--- I could see getting it done.
    I wouldn't like it... So far, I can come from thought, especially certain ideas during sex, but physical expertise itself will very very rarely do it.... But I kinda like it that way.
  5. Blogger vatum & vixen posted at 7:06 AM, March 08, 2006  
    It was the "all hits, all the time" comment that got me! All hits, is the natural progression in a man and isn't the whole women's movement to separate from the male perspective??

    Seriously though, making love is an art and the idea over a lifetime is to raise it up even further, into fine art.

    vatum

Post a Comment

« Home