Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Reminiscing...

I pulled this from my June archives for the delectable Nina because she tempts me as much as I tempt her.

This is purely fantasy, but, oh, how I wish it weren't so.

Oh, the things my wicked mind wants...

You're beautiful. So incredibly beautiful. I know it's crazy but when you look at me - just look - it's like everything else just melts away... my heart beats faster, my skin starts to burn, my muscles quiver. The range of sensations that wash through me are almost painful in their intensity. For so long I've fought the need to touch you, to taste you because I never imagined you felt it too, but here you are, laid out in all your glorious splendor... for me and God, I don't think I've ever wanted anyone as much as I want you right now but...

"I'm nervous." Your voice is soft, tentative.

"Me too." I admit, lifting my eyes to yours.

And I am. I didn't think I would be but I am. I've been with a woman before, but this need I have for you scares me.

"Are you sure..."

"Yes." I stop you. Out of all the crazy things going on inside me right now, the one thing I know for sure is that I want you. Oh God, you have no idea how much. We're lying hip to hip and I turn toward you. "Come here."

You shift onto your side, your nipple brushes against mine and I feel sparks of electricity dance up my spine. You're so soft. So...

"Fuck, I want you."

I crook my leg, lifting it up to tease your thighs apart with my knee and you close your eyes loosely. I can feel you bow back a little as your thighs part and I slip my knee in, bringing it up to press against your pussy.

"Oh God." You press your hips down and grind against my knee. The feeling of your hot, wet pussy rubbing against my bare flesh is exquisite.

I watch you, I can't stop watching you and it's so enchanting the way passion makes you more beautiful. Your satiny, china doll skin is flushed a pale, pale rose and when your eyes flutter open to peer into mine they're heavy with need.

"I want..."

"I know."

I lean in to nip your lower lip with my teeth before laving my tongue across the ache like a soothing balm. You part your lips and your tongue snakes out to wrap around mine, pulling it into your mouth. I groan, the sound filling your mouth and I bring my hands up to cup your breasts. The soft pads of my thumbs graze your nipples, sharpening them to diamond points. The weight of your breasts in my hands is incredible, but I want to feel them under my tongue.

My knee moves from between your thighs and you groan at the loss.

Our lips part and I flick my tongue over the delicate column of your neck, trailing lower until I reach your full breasts. I circle your nipple with my tongue before arrowing in on the rosy tip, sucking it greedily into my mouth.

Your hands dive into my hair and your hips thrust forward wantonly,

"Touch my pussy. Please... I need to feel your hands on my pussy."

Mmm, me too.

I slip my hand between your thighs and God, you're so fucking wet. I drag two of my fingers down through all that slippery softness, from top to bottom and I feel your body shudder. You thrust forward, pressing that soft, wet pussy of yours against my fingers and they slide deep inside you.

Your walls tighten around my fingers like a velvet fist, dragging them further into your body and I bite down gently on your nipple. I want... I need...

"I want to taste you. Fuck, I need to taste you on my tongue."

I pull my fingers from inside you and roll you onto your back. I spread your legs wide and slide down your body until my face hovers at the juncture of your thighs and, oh my, your pussy is so fucking beautiful. All that silky pink wetness just begging to be fucked. I dip my head down and run my tongue through your folds, coating it with the sweet, sticky moisture leaking from your core.

"God, you taste so good, baby. So fucking good."

I want more. I want all.

I slide my tongue back up and drag it over your clit. Fuck, it's so hard. I can feel your pussy pulsing underneath my tongue and God, I want to feel you cum. I move my hand back down between your thighs and slip three fingers inside you. You arch up, pushing your clit against my tongue and I bite down gently.

"Oh fuck, I can't..."

You snap your thighs closed and arch your hips higher, causing my teeth to graze over your clit.

"Oh please God, I need..."

Your hips begin to pump mindlessly against my mouth and I can feel your walls clamp down around my fingers. I work another finger inside you and begin thrusting them rapidly in and out of you. I lift my head as much as your thighs will allow and flick my tongue wildly over your clit.

"Oh, Fuck... Oh, Yeah... God, YES."

Oh God, I can feel the orgasm clawing through you. I pull my fingers out to slide my tongue down and press it deep inside you. Your hands come down to grasp my head and you thrust your hips up, fucking my tongue as you ride out your orgasm.

Posted by SD at 10:15 AM