Friday, March 24, 2006

SD Interrupts your regularly scheduled programming...

I hate thiefs, I honesty do, they make me bitchy. And worse than thiefs are plagiarists, they don't merely make me bitchy, on the contrary, they make me contemplate acts that would fall under the category of "unladylike".

Oh, Samantha, if you were going to steal my work and try to pass it off as your own, you probably should've made a slight variation to my post instead of using it word for fucking word. That's just stupid, and dare I say, tacky.

Now, since you stole them from here, I'm assuming you come here? Well, if that's the case, I'm going to suggest that you remove my haiku's from the site you posted them at before I'm forced to go play with copyright laws and all that other fun stuff.

P.S. And, Samantha, since I'm currently having a ball playing in your blog posts, I might suggest that while you're at it, you can go ahead and remove the rest of my posts that you've plagiarized (and all those other talented bloggers you've stolen from as well--Freya, Always Aroused Girl, Shay, Orchidea--the list goes on...). And a word of advice, if you can't write then you should stick to the fucking polls, but hell, you probably stole those too.

And while I'm still in bitch-mode, anyone else who thinks it's a good idea to take my words and pass them off as their own--IT'S NOT! I'm fairly mild mannered, but my writing is very personal, and I won't allow anyone to disrespect it by using it to compensate for their own lack of talent. Ever.

Alright, I'm done, we can now return to our regularly scheduled program (scroll down, yes, there)...

EDITED: It looks like Samantha removed her head from her ass, and took down that which she stole, which incidentally, was everything save the polls I mentioned above. And big thanks to the anonymous commenter who led me in her direction.

And hey, Samantha, are you the one from Texas currently littering my stats with all those Google searches you're runnning I'm assuming to see if your plagiarized posts pull up with my original posts when you run a search? You don't need to waste your time, of course they will, you don't even have to be relatively smart to know that.

Posted by SD at 9:24 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger SD posted at 9:53 AM, March 24, 2006  
    I know it does, and it sucks.

    And honestly, I wouldn't be so pissed if she hadn't copied it word for word.
  2. Blogger SD posted at 11:30 AM, March 24, 2006  
    I know!! What the fuck! And personally, I think we're being nice when we call her stupid because her ignorance far surpasses that.

    Sigh. Nothing aggravates me more than this kind of thing.
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:40 PM, March 24, 2006  
    Wow! I have to say, I never realized that type of thing went on. At least not to such an extent. Damn, that takes a lot of balls.

    Why is it that people think there's a difference between taking someone's words (or music)and taking someone's car? Both are thefts but people don't see it that way.

    Oh well. Good for you, SD.
  4. Blogger SD posted at 3:21 PM, March 24, 2006  
    Why does that not surprise me? LOL.

    Who(what?)ever it is, is bouncing in from New Jersey now. What's sad, is that where we found our stuff today is probably not the only place they've posted it.

    Well, at least we took one down, eh?
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:54 PM, March 24, 2006  
    Glad that it all seems to be taken care of, for the moment at least.

    Thanks for the comments and support on my site today.

    Kisses.
  6. Blogger SD posted at 7:54 PM, March 24, 2006  
    Jeff, Freya, Piper and AAG... Thank you for the support! It was sincerely appreciated!

    *BIG*KISSES*
    SD

Post a Comment

« Home