Monday, March 20, 2006

Review: South Coast Pleasure.

I've been meaning to do this post for days, but then I got sick and if you combine that with my naturally lazy nature, well, it just didn't get done. Shame on me.

I get a good amount of e-mail, content ranging anywhere from readers asking if I'm interested in partaking in any kind of online sexual activity (and to save anyone time and trouble, I should mention that the answer to that question is and will always be "no"--no cyber, no cams, no nothing--it's just not my thing) to adult sites, etc. asking for reciprocal links, a review of their site, sex toy reviews, erotic pieces, etc. and I'll be honest, when it comes to reviews or writing of any kind, more times than not, I give a polite refusal because I either don't have the time or their requirements (word counts, content, etc.) is too restricted, and I hate feeling restricted when I'm writing (this is why I'd probably make a lousy author, the restrictions would smother me). But, with that said, every once in a while a site intrigues me, and I feel compelled to check it out. This was the case with South Coast Pleasure.

I mean, what woman wouldn't be intrigued by a well run, sex positive site that offers everything from well written, informative, salaciously erotic sex toy reviews and erotic stories to sexy articles and educational information ranging from how to choose just the right toy for you to how to have anal sex? And that's only a few of the sexy things South Coast Pleasure has to offer. Well, I'll tell you, that woman wouldn't be me. I was intrigued.

They also have a very sexy writer on staff, Adrie Santos, who writes some of the yummiest erotic pieces and sex toy reviews I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Adrie doesn't merely try and sell you a sex toy by regaling a bunch of information that can just as easily be found on the packaging , on the contrary, she shares her experience with the toy in question in a very erotic, and I must say, stimulating way, she makes you a part of the experience, and for me, that's what good writing is all about. If you're interested in reading Adrie's sexy reviews, sex articles and erotic pieces, you can find them here.

And with all that delectable fun, how could I resist? Well, of course, I couldn't, could I?

So yeilding to temptation, I agreed to start out slow with a nice, simple, and may I say, quite pleasurable sex toy review. And saints be praised, it was an intense and very intimate experience, and one I will no doubt have to have again. If you're interested in reading my review, you can find it here.

Alright now, what are you waiting for? I've provided the links, all you have to do is roll your mouse up there, click one of them, and wallah. Go on now, you won't be sorry.

P.S. I want to say thank you to the person who sent me the lovely e-mail about the haiku's I posted on Saturday. He was wondering if I'd ever had any of my poetry put to music, and while it's a lovely thought, I don't believe anything I've ever written is song worthy, but I thought it was fabulous that anyone would even ponder that delightful possibility.

Posted by SD at 9:46 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger SD posted at 8:10 PM, March 20, 2006  
    Thank you, darling!

    And for you, Nina--anything...
  2. Blogger Aragorn posted at 4:50 AM, March 21, 2006  
    As I told you dear, a lovely review ! Your magical words combined with the pleasure of testing a toy ... Great. Can't wait for the next ...
  3. Blogger Adrie posted at 5:31 PM, March 21, 2006  
    Thank you for the very kind words!
    Not only do I get the pleasure of pleasuring myself and getting compensated, but I also get to enjoy the company of another sexy writer who showers me with compliments!I am lovin' this!

    Smooches,
    Adrie
  4. Blogger SD posted at 9:26 PM, March 21, 2006  
    Aragorn... Yes, you most certainly did. Thank you. And me too (*wink*).

    Adrie... You're welcome, I meant them most sincerely! And thank you--it is lovely to be in such delectable company. *Kisses* back atcha!

Post a Comment

« Home